Have you ever wondered what the world would be like without water?
It’s simple, Earth would be a catastrophe, and in fact there would be no life, surely natural resources are valued when they are no longer available, not when they are. And with water, it is happening more and more at this time.
Almost 70 percent of freshwater is not available for human consumption as it is found in the sea, in the form of glaciers, snow or ice. The water that is available for our consumption is found in lakes, rivers, soil moisture and relatively shallow underground reservoirs, whose renewal is the result of infiltration.
Benefits of its use:
- It is a natural remedy against headache
- Avoid constipation
- Reduces diseases in general and helps maintain healthy skin
- Hydrates your body and vital organs
- oxygenate your blood
Tips to keep in mind for its care:
- Turn off the faucet while soaping up when showering, washing hands or brushing teeth.
- Rinse dishes all together
- Use the shower instead of the bathtub.
- Use rainwater to water plants (better if you do it at night).
- Wash the car with a bucket
- Fix leaky faucets and taps
- Do not throw waste in the toilet.
- When using the washing machine, always use the maximum load recommended by the manufacturer.