Pizza is undoubtedly one of the most consumed foods in the world. Its flavor is exquisite and can be customized according to the preferences of each diner.
This celebration became popular in the United States and quickly spread throughout the world.
It began to be celebrated in Naples, Italy, in the 10th century, when the recipe for this famous food is known to have originated.
It is believed that it all started when Italian women chose to mix the ingredients they had in their kitchen (tomato, flour, cheese, olives and spices) into a flatbread dough to feed their families.
Today, this meal is a favorite of thousands of people.
We can prepare pizzas combining hundreds of ingredients, both salty and sweet and sour, such as the Hawaiian pizza, which has aroused controversy for mixing these ingredients by adding pineapple in its preparation. Thin or thick dough, with toppings, with extra cheese and many more options for pizza lovers such as the traditional Margarita, Pepperoni or American.
How many times has a pizza gotten you out of a hurry? It’s a no-lose option; Friends are coming over for dinner: pizza; we get home late and tired: pizza. Soccer night: pizza, etc. It is such a practical dish that it has become a must in many homes. Besides, we can’t deny that we like pizza even reheated.
To make your life easier, here are some Pizzerias where you can go to celebrate Pizza Day with your family or friends and taste really delicious and varied pizzas with many options according to your tastes.
- Av. Anthony’s : 4720 W 63rd St, Chicago, IL 60629, EE Tel: 773 585-7180
- Cholie’s Pizzería Inc: 3711 W 63rd St, Chicago, IL 60629 Tel: 773-767-8600
- Monica’s Pizza: 6448 S Pulaski Rd, Chicago, IL 60629 Tel: 773-735-8160
- Palermo’s Restaurant: W 63rd St & S Hamlin Ave, Chicago. Tel 773-585-5002
- Positano’s Pizza: 4844 S Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60609 Tel 773-247-4100
- Panda Pizza: W 63rd St, Summit, IL, EE Tel: 708-546-0032